TRENDnet’s 2.5GBASE-T PCIe Network Adapter, model TEG-25GECTX, converts a free PCI Express slot into a 2.5GBASE-T Ethernet port. The 2.5G network adapter includes advanced features such as jumbo frame and VLAN tagging support. Compatible with Windows® and Linux® desktop computer designs, the 2.5G network adapter includes both standard and low-profile brackets.
2.5G network adapter supports three speeds: 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps.
Sends larger packets, or jumbo frames (up to 9KB), for increased performance.
Compatible with Windows, Windows Server, and Linux operating systems.
- Supports up to 9KB jumbo frames
- IEEE 802.3ab and 802.3bz compliant
- Windows® and Linux® support
- Includes standard and low-profile brackets
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
- Converts a PCIe slot into a 2.5G Ethernet Port