Looking for connectivity right at your fingertips in a boardroom, huddle space, or classroom? The dual-module conference-table connectivity box is a customizable solution that lets you design unique connectivity applications.
Customize to Your Exact Needs
Combine any two StarTech.com (sold separately) with the dual-module architectural connectivity box, to provide a solution that meets the exact needs of your space. Each module is interchangeable and provides easy-to-use solutions for connecting laptops and other devices.
StarTech.com connectivity modules let you:
Add AC power and USB outlets for charging your devices (MOD4POWERNA)
Dock your laptop with boardroom peripherals, webcams, speakers, mics, and displays (MOD4DOCKACPD)
Connect in-room A/V equipment to laptops, Chromebook notebooks, and 2-in-1 laptops (MOD4AVHD, MOD4AVHDBT)
Declutter your space with cable organizers (MOD4CABLEH)
Easy, Stylish and Clean Installation
Design a practical and stylish solution that impresses your visitors and facilitates their needs. The connectivity box features a black aluminum finish that complements your table and your peripherals. Plus, the lid closes flush with the table’s surface to conceal connection points. The connectivity box is easy to install in a table or desk.
Keep Cables Untangled and Out of Sight
The connectivity box’s built-in cable manager keeps cables easily accessible, free from tangles, and out of sight.
BOX4MODULE is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Customize connectivity in a boardroom by adding two modules of your choice to this architectural connectivity table box
- Turn your conference table into a charging station, a docking station, or an A/V solution for adding displays to your laptop
- Centralize your power, A/V, and docking ports in a convenient location in a conference room, classroom or auditorium
- Keep cables easily accessible, free from tangles, and out of sight with the built-in cable organizer
- Easily access boardroom devices and set up conference calls using applications such as Skype for Business with the docking station module