The GLCTEST is a Cisco GLC-TE compatible copper transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand switches and routers for extended temperatures. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over copper cable, for 1000BASE-T compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 100 m (328 ft). Technical Specifications:
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps
- Type: Copper
- Connection Type: RJ45 Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 100 m (328 ft)
- MTBF: 4,655,371 hours
- Power Consumption: Less than 1.3 Watts
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): No
This SFP copper module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% CISCO GLC-TE COMPATIBLE SFP Transceiver: Works with Cisco switches like Cisco C1000, C2960S, C3560, C3750, C9400, C9500, N3500, N2000, N5000, N7000, N7700, UCSB, IE2000, Firepower, ISR4000, etc.
- FOR EXTENDED TEMPERATURES: 1G Industrial SFP rated to work in extreme environments from -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to 185°F) and works with CAT5 / CAT6 cabling for a less expensive cabling alternative.
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 1000BASE-T
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 Gbps
- Cat 5e / Cat6 Copper