Data Center DC1000M
The Kingston DC1000M U.2 NVMe SSD features high-storage capacity and best-inclass enterprise performance. It offers a high-performance Gen 3.0 x4 PCIe NVMe interface enabling high throughput and low latency on standardized platforms. It’s designed to deliver up to 540K IOPS of random read performance and 3GB/s of throughput. The DC1000M is backed by strict QoS requirements to ensure predictable random IO performance as well as predictable latencies over a wide range of workloads.
The U.2 form factor design (2.5″, 15mm) works seamlessly with the latest generation servers and storage arrays utilizing PCIe and U.2 backplanes. It’s hot pluggable which makes the challenges of serviceable PCIe storage an issue of the past.
It also features enterprise-class features such as end-to-end data path protection, power loss protection (PLP), and telemetry monitoring for increased data center reliability. Backed by Kingston’s legendary pre- and post-sales support and a fiveyear limited warranty. Capacities1 range from 960GB to 7.6TB.
The “mixed-use” workload drive makes it ideal for running a wide range of customer applications including:
- High performance cloud service
- Web hosting caching
- High-resolution media capture and transport
- ERP, CRM, GL, OLAP, OLTP, ERM, BI, and EDW workloads
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 960 GB for your computer
- The high-read speed of 3100 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- Write speed of 1330 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4 interface provides quick data transfer and greater throughput