Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapters XL710 10/40 GbE
The 10/40 gigabit family of adapters addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networks, and proven, reliable performance.
With network virtualization, the next big trend in creating an agile data center, the Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710 family is ready to help you take that next step.
- Supports 4x10GbE, 1x40GbE or 2x40GbE configurations
- PCI Express* (PCIe) v3.0, x8
- Exceptional low power adapters
- Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with Network Service
- Headers (NSH)
- Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enables increased packet processing efficiency for NFV and Cloud deployments
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel® Xeon® processors
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server