Bring bright, vibrant and high resolution visuals into your class or meeting room with the Christie® DWU630-GS. This affordable, low maintenance laser projector provides 20,000 hours of operation coupled with zero consumables for a budget-friendly cost of ownership.
Benefit from the crisp, high-quality images, HD resolution and reliability of 1DLP® technology. Featuring Christie RealBlack™ technology and advancements in solid-state illumination, the DWU630-GS produces an incredible 4,000,000:1 full on/off contrast ratio making visuals pop off the screen. Built for reliable, 24/7 operation applications this projector is ideal for education spaces, places of worship and corporate environments.
- High brightness – Advanced, highly efficient laser diodes for 6,750 ISO lumens of light output.
- Unbeatable contrast – Christie RealBlack technology produces an incredible 4,000,000:1 full on/off contrast ratio.
- Range of lenses to choose from – Compatible with all GS Series lenses, including the new Ultra Short Throw (UST) lens.
- Whisper quiet – A very quiet noise rating of 36dBA allows it to be placed anywhere in the room without being a distraction.
- Compact and light – One of the smallest and lightest projectors in its brightness class.
- 24/7 operation – 1DLP reliability ideal for high usage environments.
- TAA compliant
- DLP offers a brilliant, colorful and clear visual with deep blacks
- Enjoy your favorite movies at their best in 3D
- Allows you to enjoy striking display with the Up to 6750 lm brightness
- Enjoy crystal clear projection with WUXGA resolution
- Up to 4,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Connect your devices like Blu-ray player, notebook and others to your projector with HDMI port