- Management software included.
- Control via on-screen display (OSD) menu, hotkeys, or mouse.
- Expand the system by using the ServSwitch CX Uno (KV0161A, KV0081A).
- Users can enable password security access with user profiles, respond to RS-232 switching commands, and much more.
- Comes with free WIZARD.NET management software, simplifying the access, security, and management systems with larger numbers of computers or users.
- Also available with 8 ports and in a 4-user version.
Control up to 16 multiplatform computers from your KVM tray console, with expansion options to increase the number of servers available. Use convenient network-style CATx patch cables-thin flexible cables that are popular in racked applications, such as our Gigabase® CAT5e cables (EVNSL81). Add USB, PS/2, and Sun style server access modules (SAMs) for each server connection.
The switching module offers various port configurations and remote access options. This CATx module provides a KVM extension port that enables a second KVM console to access the switch from 984.5 feet (300 m) away using standard CATx cabling and a ServSwitch™ CX Remote Unit (see Related Items).
The switching module offers various port configurations and remote access options. This KVM module enables network users to control the switching module from a computer on the LAN or WAN using a VNC viewer or Web browser.