- Switch ports by moving your mouse from monitor to monitor.
- Enables a single user to switch between four monitors and attached CPUs, and share USB peripherals between them.
- Improved desk ergonomic design allows for less clutter on the desk and increases effeciency.
- Easy configuration and management using a built-in web server.
- Optional redundant power supply for mission-critical situations where automatic failover is required.
The Freedom II KVM Switch enables a single user to easily access information and control operations across four computer systems and monitors, saving time, money, and space. The Freedom II works like an extended desktop switch on a single computer. Once you configure your screen layout for the attached PCs, switching ports is as simple as moving your mouse cursor over the screens’ X and Y borders. The Freedom is ideal in command and control applications, such as those in finance on a trading room floor. Not only can users switch between several computers just by moving the mouse, but they can also simultaneously access a mix of USB peripherals, including high-speed USB 2.0 devices. Additionally, the Freedom II integrates with the Black Box Agility IP-based KVM system. The Freedom can interface with up to four Agility receivers, and then switch the Agility targets using just one keyboard and mouse.
- A flexible 4-port professional grade switch for simplifying USB keyboard/mouse access to multiple computers.
- Features glide-and-switch technology, which enables users to automatically switch computers by moving the mouse from screen to screen.
- Ideal for command and control centers, and speedy switching from a trader floor.
- Supports multi-head on Windows 7, 8, and 10.