Supports cable on straight runs. Made of 1-1/2 in. x 3/8 in. (38 mm x8 mm) 16 gauge tubular steel with a painted or plated finish. Nominal installed length is 10 ft. (3.05 m). Each section is 9 ft. 11-1/2 in. (3.03 m) long with cross members welded at 9-in. (229-mm) intervals. The Ladder Rack System conveniently routes cables via a modular pathway through unused space on the floor, wall or ceiling while keeping cables accessible for easy maintenance. A variety of straight and curved sections are highly adaptable and can accommodate virtually any room layout. Manage large bundles of cable. Use with modular networking frames and cable management racks. The 6-foot (1.8-m) length eliminates the need to cut racks for shorter runs. Choose from many accessories for a total cable management solution. Also available in gray and in a 10-foot length.
- CULUS Certified
- Fabricated from seamless 16-gauge tubular steel and mig-welded for strength and durability.
- Side rails are constructed of 3/8″ x 1 1/2″ tubing; strings are made of 1/2″ x 1″ tubing.
- Manage large bundles of cable.
- Use with modular networking frames and cable management racks.
- Choose from many accessories for a total cable management solution.
- Also available in gray and in a 6-foot length.
- Guaranteed for life!