The DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch System is comprised of modular housing chassis with 2, 4, 6, or 21 slots and transmitter and receiver interface cards. The DKM extender setup provides the widest range of possible combinations, which makes it easy to customize for your specific application. These new DKM components are part of a modular system. You will need to contact Black Box to have them assembled to fit your application. To configure your DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch setup, call our FREE Tech Support.
- Four housings are available: desktop housing for two, four, or six boards or a 19-inch, 4U rack for 21 boards.
- A redundant power supply option is available in some housings.
- The 6-port chassis has an internal AC/DC power supply and an external power supply option.
- Can be rackmounted with ACXMODHEAR6-FPAC.
- The 6-slot housing will accept up to (6) modular cards in a 19″ rack mount chassis for the DKM and has built-in 5-VDC, 10-Amp power supplies.