What is it?
The ATEN CS1964 optimizes your desktop so you can effortlessly manage a triple-display multimedia workstation with instant, user-friendly access to four computers via a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and three HDMI monitors supporting resolutions up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz).
The CS1964 is equipped with ATEN’s patented Video DynaSync™ technology – which optimizes display resolution and speeds up switching between systems – as well as built-in USB 3.1 GEN hub for data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, allowing you to accelerate multimedia operations with ease. It also features N-key Rollover, offering support for up to 15 simultaneous keystrokes without ghosting or jamming.
Increased digitization has transformed financial services and has had a profound effect on trading infrastructure. Workers in the financial services industry often hold the fiscal well-being of an individual or entire company at their fingertips. This makes multi-display setups essential to effectively manage and evaluate critical financial data. Or, in the breakneck pace of an environment like a trading room, information such as share prices and global commodity pricing needs to be rigorously monitored in real time, a task that a single screen setup now renders nearly impossible. Another vital challenge technology this industry faces is the maintaining of data security in an age where financial data is constantly under risk of external attacks.
Desktop KVM solutions are a highly effective way to optimize workflow in post-production and graphic design environments. In fact, CAD/CAM design was among the first work environments in which a multiple-screen display was implemented, due to the large amount of complex content that needed to be viewed at once to be manipulated effectively. In addition, work in these areas requires precise video clarity and large data transfer rates. In order to effectively manipulate a variety of content at one time, CAD/CAM and post production engineers require KVM switches that are compatible with the most up-to-date display standards as well, offer seamless control of multiple computers, and allow high-speed access to a wide range of peripherals.
Control Room/Call Center
Desktop KVM switches are used in fast-paced control room and call center scenarios where distances from information sources aren’t long enough to require KVM extenders but multiple systems still need to be accessed from one console, allowing operators to efficiently and effectively monitor multiple information streams in order to make accurate mission-critical decisions. In these situations, such as air traffic control or emergency dispatch call centers, where detailed overviews of visual data from synchronized recording and replay systems are required so that reaction times are as fast as possible, it is also important that solutions offer maximum operator comfort while decreasing desktop clutter so that workflow remains smooth and unhindered.
- Independent switching of KVM, USB peripheral, and audio focus
- Supports Console mouse emulation/bypass feature
- Supports Console keyboard emulation/bypass feature
- Built-in 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Supports six displays by connecting two triple display KVM switches
- Video DynaSync™ – an exclusive ATEN technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources
- Supports N-key Rollover (NKRO) – permits collision-free keying
- Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse, and RS-232 Commands
- Supports superior video quality – up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz); HDCP compliant
- One USB keyboard/mouse and three HDMI monitors control four DisplayPort computers