Micro-ATX B360 business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability and manageability
- ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
- Dedicated LPC header and debug card with LCD display for faster troubleshooting
- Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
- Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
- Commercial BIOS kit to make customization faster and more efficient
- ASUS Control Center software to make IT endpoint management easier
ASUS is the world’s biggest and best-known motherboard brand. Famous for user-focused Designed Thinking, we understand the importance of security, stability and easy manageability for your business. Our latest lineup of business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability, and an improved management suite for easier customization. Combined with our world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product lifecycle, ASUS business motherboards provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing needs.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center – server-grade IT management software.
Internationally Certified Business Motherboard
ASUS business motherboards are enterprise proven with leading quality that exceeds industry standards. Certified by multiple international safety and environmental organizations, including UL and Blue Angel, ASUS business motherboards provide a safe, secure and sustainable solution, making them the ideal choice for your business.
Enhances system security from bottom to top
ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
ASUS-exclusive BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure, preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
ASUS Secure Boot
ASUS business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
Hardware-based security offers better data protection, enhances network security, protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
Certified NIST SP 800-147
ASUS business motherboard is certified by the national computer security standards.
ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
With ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
The user simply needs one step to restore the latest BIOS update.
- Ensures safe BIOS updates
- Reduces maintenance frequency and costs
- Requires no extra software
- Provides automatic update failure detection and recovery
Standard process for BIOS update crash recovery
The user needs four steps to reinstall the BIOS update:
Ensures consistent performance with the finest components and rigorous reliability testing
- With the compatible Intel Pentium processor, experience splendid PC performance; enjoy songs, movies and get your work completed concurrently
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the Micro ATX desktop motherboard